- COVID-19 Update : The safety, health, and happiness of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. We have established new health and safety standards throughout our property, including extensive cleaning and sanitizing measures, social distancing in common areas, and keyless non-contact self check-in options. Hand sanitizer and face masks are available upon request.
- LOBBY OFFICE HOURS : 9:00am to 6:00pm, otherwise there is no staff on-site
- AFTERHOURS/EMERGENCY PHONE LINE : (707)666-5875
- CHECK-IN : any time after 3:00pm. If you arrive after lobby office hours and/or if the office is closed, you can easily self check-in with the keypad door codes provided in your pre-arrival email
- CHECK-OUT : 11:00am. Bookings are pre-paid in full, so there is no check-out process
- RESERVATION POLICY : Full payment is required upon booking. We don't accept reservations more than 1 year in advance
- CANCELLATION POLICY : (Cancellations effect our boutique hotel significantly due to limited rooms)
- Standard Bookings : 14 days prior to check-in date for refund
- Group Bookings/Property Buyouts : 30 days prior to arrival for refund
- Special Event Non-Refundable dates: May 24th-30th 2023
- No credits or refunds on early departures.
- In the case of any catastrophic event, locally or nationally (fire, earthquake, pandemic) and a State of Emergency has been declared, all cancellations within our cancellation policy will be given a credit for a future stay for the amount of the deposit, or for the amount charged (Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTonight, etc.). No cash refunds.
- Payment Processing Fees are non-refundable. If you need to shift your reservation dates, please contact the hotel directly to avoid additional payment processing fees.
- NO-SMOKING POLICY : This is a non-smoking property. Smoking of any kind is prohibited. A $200 cleaning surcharge will be imposed to any guests that have smoked with disregard for our policy
- NO-PETS POLICY : There are no pets allowed on property. Service dogs are permitted with required documentation.
- CHILDREN : The property is suitable for Adults ages 18 and over
- HOUSEKEEPING : Daily room refresh included
- PARKING : Complimentary parking for one vehicle per room is available to our guests during their stay. Our on-site parking lot is located on the corner of Coombs Street and Fourth Street, ADA Accessible parking included. R INN NAPA is not responsible for any theft or damage.
- GUEST RESPONSIBILITY : While accidents do happen, guests will be financially
responsible for damage due to gross negligence
- ROAM BATHROOM PRODUCTS : Bottles
of soaps, shampoos, and lotions are to stay in the guest room. Any
missing bottles upon check-out will automatically be charged to the
guest folio, $25 per bottle.
- HISTORIC BUILDING : R INN NAPA is a renovated historic building, therefore features may differ from room to room. Please view each room description and photos online to select a specific room based on your preferences
- NOISE AND LIGHT : This is an urban open-concept boutique property located in a downtown area. Some noise and incoming light can be expected through glass doors, windows, and skylights. If you have sensitivity to noise and/or light, please feel free to contact us directly prior to booking with any questions or for recommendations on which accommodations might suit your preferences best. No refunds will be granted due to noise or light sensitivity. Thank you for your understanding
- ACCESSIBILITY : We make every effort to be accessible for our guests to enjoy, therefore our property meets requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Under the Rooms section of our website, you can find detail on our guestroom accommodations with accessible features. In addition, we offer wheelchair accessible paths of travel on property and accessible parking onsite